Use this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.
Tri-County Small Animal Hospit
Oliver Springs, Tennessee
Northwood Oaks Veterinary Hospital
Animal Humane New Mexico
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Dogwood Pet Hospital
Loves Park, Illinois
Virginia Equine Imaging
The Plains, Virginia
Stillwater Equine Veterinary Clinic
Layton Veterinary Hospital
Veterinary Emergency & Specialty Hospital (VESH)
South Deerfield, Massachusetts
Pacific Crest Equine
Ithaca, New York
Taylor Veterinary Hospital and ER
The Veterinary Clinic of East Hampton
East Hampton, New York
National Veterinary Associates
Mission Veterinary Partners
Lee's Summit, Missouri
Santa Clara Pet Hospital
Santa Clara, California
Leo's Pet Care
Jackson Veterinary Hospital
St. Augustine, Florida
Hemlock Bluffs Animal Hospital
Holly Springs, North Carolina
Circle L Animal Hospital
Chino Valley, Arizona
Barker Animal Hospital
Glacial Ridge Veterinary Clinic
Richland Animal Hospital
Gateway Animal Clinic
Lytle Veterinary Clinic
Animal Emergency Hospital (Bel Air, MD)
Bel Air, Maryland
Show Other Jobs
Tri-County Small Animal Hospit
Location: Oliver Springs, Tennessee
Type: Part Time or Full Time
Salary: $100,00-$125,000 yearly
Salary depends on amount of experience and how many hours per week worked.
There is the potential for buy-in for the right person.
DVM or equivalent
DVMs: 10 Reasons Why Your Job Search Stops Here!
- At Tri-County Small Animal Hospital, you’ll receive great compensation along with awesome benefits.
- You’ll become part of an established, privately-owned, full-service veterinary hospital located near beautiful Knoxville, Tennessee.
- You’ll work with experienced, no-drama, enthusiastic professionals in an inclusive, supportive environment.
- You’ll have the chance to see pocket pets as well as dogs and cats.
- You’ll get to practice Fear Free principles and educate your clients about best practices in pet care.
- You can work either part-time or full time, with no emergency work.
- You’ll be able to use your strong communication and collaboration skills to provide compassionate patient care while having fun practicing your skills.
- You’ll have access to the latest in veterinary technology (digital radiography, digital dental radiography, CO2 surgical laser, ultrasound, and Heska in-house bloodwork machines)
- We are closed on Saturdays and encourage employees to have a healthy work-life balance, so you’ll be able to take advantage of having both rewarding work and a good life.
- Our staff are friendly and caring with a low turnover rate. We enjoy mentoring recent graduates, and are hoping to also learn from you. You’ll be glad you applied!
- Compensation based on experience
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Health insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- CE allowance
- AVMA and TVMA dues
- Discounted pet care costs
- SIMPLE IRA
Plus, you’ll be just 30 minutes from Knoxville, which has everything from outdoor adventure to fine food, festivals, award-winning theatres and music.
Ready to Learn More?
Two or more years of experience is preferred, but all applicants will be considered. Please send a cover letter and resume to Dr. Linda Osborne, owner, firstname.lastname@example.org
Two or more years experience preferred, but all applicants will be considered.
Loading. Please wait.