Join Banfield and be a part of a respected and dedicated network that shares your passion for pets. We believe that together we can practice quality medicine and make a difference in the lives of pets and their families. As a doctor in our hospitals, you will be on the frontlines of our business, serving as the face of our veterinary practice.
Why Choose Banfield? Banfield is part of Mars Petcare and together we are a team making a real impact on pet health care in hospitals, communities and the field of veterinary medicine. As a Banfield associate, you'll enjoy a wealth of resources and support to help you grow—from continuing education and career advancement opportunities to the tools you need to do the best job possible—to mentors and advisors. Our aim is to keep our doctors at the forefront of veterinary care!
• We’re looking for all levels of experience from new grads, to lightly and fully experienced veterinarians to join our teams in hospitals across the state of Tennessee
• We have part-time and full-time positions available and strive to accommodate your needs by offering a variety of work schedules
• We offer (and encourage you to take!) ample paid time off (PTO) to ensure you have a good balance between your work and life passions
• Our field teams take time to get to know your specific needs and to help identify the best hospital culture for you to thrive in
• Our focus on providing a quality experience for our associates, pets and pet owners means that we will always offer a solid array of affordable and attractive benefits and compensation packages
• Sign-on bonuses and relocation assistance are frequently built into our compensation packages with specific incentives tied to market and hospital needs