South Belt Animal Hospital located in Houston, TX is looking for an Associate Veterinarian to join our team!
South Belt Animal Hospital was established with the commitment to provide excellent quality, compassionate care, and life-long health for your pet. South Belt Animal Hospital offers full-service health care that includes wellness exams, preventative vaccinations, major medical critical care, examinations, diagnosis and treatment of diseases, surgery (including spays and neuters), dentistry, radiology and in-house diagnostic laboratory tests. We also perform routine testing for heartworms, intestinal parasites, feline leukemia test and other microscopic exams.
The style-savvy residents of the country’s fourth-largest city and third-largest county (Harris) know that there’s no place quite like Houston. With more than 2.2 million residents, the city attracts visitors and transplants with a wonderful mix of world-class arts, booming business, pro sports and award-winning cuisine. Venture Downtown and discover a thriving professional arts scene, with professional resident companies in ballet, opera, symphony and theater; only four other U.S. cities can say the same. And the nearby Museum District stakes its claim as the country’s fourth-largest, with 18 cultural powerhouses set within blocks of one another.
Skills and Basic Qualifications
· A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or related degree from an accredited university.
· Licensure in good standing to practice in Texas.
· Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding veterinary code of ethics.
· Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Works collaboratively with hospital team members.
· Makes decisions confidently and effectively.
· Manages time and tasks appropriately.
· Models a professional and courteous manner with staff and clients.
· Commitment to ongoing educational development and growth.
· Highly competitive base salary
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Life Insurance
· 401(k) plan
· Paid Vacation and Sick Time
· Paid Holidays
· Continuing Education Allowance
· Career Growth Opportunities
· In-house Training
Internal Number: 3141
About South Belt Animal Hospital
To improve the comfort and well-being of pets by providing progressive and compassionate care. We develop a community of animal hospitals and pet resorts that share knowledge to achieve sustainable growth.