Central Oregon’s only AAHA practice is now hiring a Practice Manager. Bend, Oregon is an outdoor lover’s dream and with a 4 day work week you will have plenty of time off to enjoy it.
FULLY PAID HEALTH INSURANCE AND QUARTERLY BONUSES!
Alpine has an amazing team of support staff. We believe this is because we emphasize staff wellness as well as team engagement when making decisions. We specifically designed our practice to provide professional fulfillment while maintaining work life balance. An ideal Practice Manager would bring a positive attitude, willingness to learn and a desire to continuously engage in helping shape and improve our practice.
Our goal at Alpine is to provide a fear free, small clinic experience while educating owners on the individual needs of their pet.
Our core values are
Be safe, embody compassion, listen first, be the solution, innovate courageously.
Please contact Dr. Kelley at email@example.com with any additional questions.
We offer competitive benefits and salary, and Alpine Veterinary Clinic is planning on offering health insurance in 2019:
Continuing education allowance
Full Health Insurance
- Promotes a client-centered environment and facilitates programs and processes that meet client needs.
- Maintains the practice philosophy for attracting new clients and retaining existing clients.
- Facilitates resolution of client problems that doctors or other staff members cannot finalize.
- Resolves financial problems with clients, collecting delinquent accounts and "NSF'” checks; determines when special financial agreements are appropriate.
- Plans and organizes all personnel activities.
- Develops and updates the employee handbook, written job descriptions, employee personnel files.
- Schedules and coordinates regular performance reviews.
- Hires and manages support staff and/or staff supervisors; schedules staff and doctors.
- In consultation with owners and doctors, sets and periodically reviews salaries and benefits.
- Provides phase training and helps staff plan for continuing education; establishes and maintains publications and veterinary medicine library.
- Resolves staff issues.
- Is accessible by staff while maintaining a professional relationship with them.
FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING
- Works with the accountant in preparing budgets and financial statements, and providing information for tax planning and tax returns.
- Reviews financial statements and key performance indicators and discusses them with the owners and doctors. Sets goals for hospital performance based on previous performance and mission/vision; designs strategies for meeting these goals.
- Supervises usage of practice software to ensure that client records are entered consistently and correctly.
- Monitors and reports on accounts payable and receivable.
- Establishes an inventory control system to assure adequate stocks of supplies are available; plans for periodic audits; negotiates best prices.
- Initiates new programs and markets services through public relations campaigns.
- Promotes internal marketing programs to increase client/patient visitation rate.
- Maintains effective advertising
- Communicates objectives, motivates staff, builds and maintains morale; maintains core values and standards.
- Takes an active role in practice staff meetings.
- Promotes cooperative working environment among staff members; understands the value of teamwork; shows enthusiasm and willingness to perform as necessary to help the practice function as a unit.
- Understands and carries out oral and written directions.
- Maintains positive, cooperative relationships with other employees.
- Promotes continuous quality improvement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Alpine Veterinary Clinic
At Alpine we pride ourselves on our personable and proactive approach. Here are some other reasons you might choose to visit us: Fear Free - Along with lots of treats, we use low stress handling techniques. Whole life care - We approach each pet with long term quality of life in mind. Pets are individuals - we offer a range of services specific to each of their lifestyles, not a cookie cutter approach.We are Local - We know Bend and tailor your pets care accordingly. Accreditation - By the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA). We were inspected and certified, proving we follow the industries highest standards.