Dr. Edie DeMaria, of the Pets Aloud Veterinary Services in affluent & historic Bergen County, New Jersey is seeking a full-time or part-time energetic veterinarian to join her progressive and growing practice. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in medicine, be client-oriented with strong client education skills, and be a dedicated and enthusiastic team player.
Our team has a strong partnership with clients built on clear, consistent communication and education. Pets Aloud Veterinary Services has a loyal following among our extended pet families as shown in our client's reviews & testimonials. We are a well-established, family owned practice with a diverse caseload. We practice quality medicine and have recently moved into a picturesque, relaxing state-of-the-art facility.
Our practice has a comfort of home feel, and is set on a farm in scenic Mahwah, NJ. We are certified in Low Stress Handling and is a Fear Free Professional. We are expanding our behavioral department offering counter-conditioning appointments for patients needing a little extra help.
As an associate veterinarian at Pets Aloud, you will appreciate in-house pharmacy, Abaxis in-house laboratory, digital radiology (including dental), surgical monitoring equipment including BP, pulse Ox and ECG, CO2, lift-table as well as a highly trained technical and support staff. As a paperless hospital, we utilize ezyVet as our practice management software. We also feature acupuncture including electro-stimulation.
We collaborate with specialists in multiple fields through referrals, as well as through visiting specialists. Our close proximity to several large 24 hour referral and emergency centers allows us to offer our staff the family friendly benefits of no after hours emergencies, and no on-call scheduling.
We focus on a very high standard of medicine while working with the client to develop a manageable patient care plan. Our hospital stresses preventive care, dentistry, exceptional medical workups & treatments, surgery, as well as behavior and nutrition counseling.
Our staff to doctor ratio is greater than 4:1. Our normal work schedules are flexible and feature no emergency on-call duty. Our technical staff includes Veterinary Technicians & Veterinary Assistants.
We are looking for just the right individual with 2+ years of experience in general medicine to join our dynamic and compassionate team, and will consider recent graduates with exceptional medicine and communication skills. The right candidate will have a strong interest in medicine, be client-oriented, have strong client education skills, exceptional medical knowledge, and be a team player. The position requires a minimum of 25 hours per week, but full-time is preferred in order to keep up with our growing practice.
* Motivated new and recent graduates are also encouraged to apply. You’ll be part of an amazing team that is passionate about our patients and our practice. Internship training is encouraged, but not required. Surgical proficiency with spays, neuters, mass removals and dentistry is highly valued.
You need to be a person of good character, customer service oriented, hard working, detail oriented, thorough, timely, a good communicator, friendly, teachable, and obviously a pet lover!
Our benefits package includes: Competitive Salary with Bonus, Personal Pet Discounts, Generous PTO & Sick Time Offerings, Continuing Education (CE) Allowance, Veterinarian Membership Dues and Licensing Fees, and a fantastic picturesque work environment.
* To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and detailed resume in a PDF format to the attention of Andreas P. Pahl at email@example.com.
Andreas P. Pahl, MPA, MBA, SPHR, CVPM, SHRM-SCP Veterinary Management Consultant Burzenski & Company, P.C. veterinaryfinancialadvisors.com E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Direct Fax: 203-907-2376
* All applications will be treated as confidential.
* We will only be able to personally respond to qualified candidates.
* A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM or VMD) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university.
* Licensure in good standing and eligibility to practice Veterinary Medicine in the State of New Jersey.
* Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude.
* The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members.
* Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets.
* A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding the veterinary code of ethics.
* The successful candidate must be able to pass a professional background check and drug test.
Additional Salary Information:
Compensation is negotiable and dependent upon experience.
Internal Number: PAVS-DVM
About Pets Aloud Veterinary Services c/o Burzenski & Company, P.C.
For more than 25 years, Burzenski & Company has been skillfully providing financial management and tax planning services for veterinary practices and their owners. Our customized and personal approach to guiding veterinary practices in all facets of business has earned us a national reputation as leaders in the industry.
The veterinary practice management team, led by Gary I. Glassman, CPA, has a unique understanding of practice business strategies, tax and accounting services, operational management, financial forecasting and personalized management services for veterinary practices.
Whether your veterinary practice specializes in companion animals, emergency/specialty medicine, equine, bovine, swine, dairy or is a mixed animal practice, our experienced team of professionals understands the needs of veterinary practitioners and can provide the appropriate insight to maximize your financial position and operate more efficiently.
An overview of our veterinary services. https://youtu.be/UbU3p0b8LIM