Animal Hospital of Melissa is looking for a third doctor to join our growing, busy small animal practice just north of Mckinney/Allen. We practice progressive medicine in a small town atmosphere. Melissa is a great community that is growing rapidly with excellent schools, wonderful clients, and very close to the DFW metroplex. Practice is paperless, digital radiology equipment, full in-house lab equipment and access to in-house specialists for ultrasound and orthopedic surgery. Dedicated, well-equipped surgery and dental suites. Experienced, helpful, and hard working staff. Seeking an individual with excellent communication skills, a dedication to providing the best care for our patients and clients, and a positive attitude to join our team.
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of Texas
• Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
• The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
• Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
• Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics