VCA Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center (VREC) is seeking an Emergency Veterinarian to join our 24-hour emergency, critical care and multi-specialty practice in Norwalk, Connecticut-located just 45 minutes from midtown Manhattan.
New grads are welcome to apply - Mentorship available!
Drive our success as you drive your own-by using your superior medical judgment combined with a high level of empathy, confidence and humility to save pets' lives.
Our beautiful facility is fully equipped with 2 high quality ultrasounds, excellent endoscopy equipment (gastroduodenoscopy, bronchoscopy, cystoscopy, rhinoscopy), CT, and MRI.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
* Network of 4,500+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
* Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
* WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
* Robust Clinical Studies program.
* Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA adds value to your compensation package with the following: