Not far from the beautiful white sand beaches of Pensacola, Navarre, Destin, and Orange Beach, Florida, our AAHA-accredited animal hospital is seeking a DVM to join our fun and friendly team in a warm, culture-filled community.
Our practice is growing, and we are passionate about quality pet healthcare. We offer some of the latest advances in veterinary medicine, including digital dental radiography, surgical laser, cryoprobe cryosurgery unit, endoscopy, ultrasound, hydraulic lift exam tables, laser therapy, and more. We also offer boarding and some grooming, including “spa” treatments and medical grooming.
Our team genuinely enjoys being around each other. We are knowledgeable, hard working team players who learn from one another every day. Our passion for our patients, clients, and work are evident the moment you walk through our practice doors.
We are seeking a DVM who is equally as passionate to join our team.
You are an ambitious self-starter with a real love for veterinary medicine. You also:
- Possess outstanding client communication skills, including the ability to preemptively discuss fees with our clients of various socioeconomic backgrounds
- Have new and fresh ideas on how to increase revenue and help grow the practice
- Come across as positive, engaging, and professional with both clients and staff
- Work well in a team setting
- Have the ability to assist with staff training
- Might be interested in working toward a medical directorship or ownership transfer
- Have experience with (or are excited to learn) soft-tissue surgery, dentistry, and orthopedic procedures
About Our Offerings
Coming to our hospital every day is a treat. We offer:
- A competitive base salary plus production bonus
- Paid holidays and personal leave
- Paid time and expense allowance for CE
- Memberships: AVMA, AAHA (through the practice), VIN, VetFolio
- Personal pet care at cost
- Eligibility for retirement plan after one year
Whether you’re experienced or a new graduate, if you have the personal integrity, professional ethics, and good manners we’re looking for, we want to meet you! For confidential consideration, please submit a current resume and cover letter to Catie Guy Bean at firstname.lastname@example.org