VCA Windham Animal Hospital is seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join our AAHA-accredited, 2-doctor practice in picturesque Brattleboro, Vermont.
$15K Signing/Longevity Bonus offered (1/2 paid at signing; the other 1/2 paid after 1 year)!
New Graduates are highly encouraged to apply. We have a structured mentorship program, providing on-boarding in the areas of medicine, surgery, dentistry, exotics, and business.
Drive our success as you drive your own—by using your superior medical judgment combined with a high level of empathy, confidence and humility to build a loyal client base and heal pets.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA Windham adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Generous CE allowance.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor.
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage.
If interested in this opportunity, please click here. You will be taken to the job description on VCAJobs.com, where you can learn more and apply online.