VCA Indian Trace Animal Hospital is seeking an experienced Associate Veterinarian to join our 3-doctor small animal practice in Weston, Florida.
We’ve been serving the local community for nearly 25 years! Our 6,000 sq. ft. facility features 5 exam rooms and is well-equipped with ultrasound, surgical laser, digital x-ray, and dental x-ray.
You will enjoy the support of an experienced Medical Director and a seasoned Technician team—including several who have been with us since the beginning.
Weston, Florida is in Broward County close to the cities of Ft. Lauderdale and Miami and a short drive to the beautiful beaches of Southeast Florida. Recently named one of the Ten Best Towns for Families, Weston also tops the list of the best places to live in Florida.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA Indian Trace adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Generous CE allowance.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor.
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage.
If interested in this opportunity, please click here. You will be taken to the job description on VCAJobs.com, where you can learn more and apply online.