Our established, growing, two-doctor practice is located just 15 minutes outside of Portland, Oregon. Known for its laid back, outdoorsy vibe, Vancouver is the perfect spot for any professional animal lover to settle down.
Our current state-of-the-art facility was built in 2004 and was inspired by the growing fields of rehabilitation, pain management, animal nutrition, and naturopathic/holistic medicine.
We are growing and are looking for an experienced and innovative associate veterinarian who is interested in serving as medical director and making authoritative decisions.
You’re an experienced veterinarian interested in helping to grow a practice as medical director. You offer proficiency in a service new to our practice, enjoy performing surgeries—both general and dental—and are full of fresh ideas to increase revenue. You also:
- Have at least 3-5 years’ experience working in a general, small-animal practice
- Are compassionate with excellent client communication skills
- Have strong internal medicine and surgical capabilities, including advanced soft tissue surgery and dentistry
- Are passionate about the Fear FreeSM initiative and want to help implement Fear Free techniques in a practice
- Work efficiently and have superior time management skills
About Our Offerings
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package, including:
- Salary: Based on experience
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Health insurance
- Ongoing continuing education
There are tremendous possibilities for growth at our small-animal practice. Are you the innovative associate we’re looking for? For confidential consideration, submit cover letter and resume to Darla Hoffer at firstname.lastname@example.org