VCA Newark Animal Hospital in Newark, Delaware is seeking a highly experienced and motivated Emergency Clinician to lead the Emergency/Specialty Services department at our AAHA-accredited, multi-doctor 24-hour emergency/GP practice as Emergency Services Medical Director.
This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial Emergency Doctor to bring your vision to our Emergency Service and take advantage of the untapped ER caseload in our surrounding community. You'll enjoy a steady client flow from our thriving GP practice as well as the solid backing of experts in Operations, Marketing, Human Resources, Payroll, and more, to help you succeed.
A board certified/residency trained Emergency/Critical Care Specialist is preferred, but we will happily consider an outstanding ER DVM.
Our state-of-the-art, 10,000 sq. ft. facility is equipped with: multi-function monitors (ECG, NIBP, IBP, sPO2, EtCO2); dedicated ICU cages with oxygen and climate control; Bair Huggers; modern fluid and syringe pumps; digital radiography (and stat radiograph consults); fluoroscopy, video-endoscopy, laparoscopy, ultrasound, echocardiography, in-house lab and more.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA Newark adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Generous CE allowance.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor.
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage.
We’re located along the I-95 corridor, just south of Wilmington. Philadelphia and Baltimore are about an hour away, plus you’ll enjoy easy access to the beautiful Brandywine Valley, the beaches of Delaware, and the famed New Jersey shore.
If interested in this opportunity, please click here. You will be taken to the job description on VCAJobs.com, where you can learn more and apply online.