Lenoir Veterinary Hospital, located in the foothills of Western NC, is seeking an experienced Associate Veterinarian to join our practice!
Lenoir Veterinary Hospital is a well-established veterinary hospital founded in 1946 with a special love and compassion for animals. Our team takes pride in knowing that we provide progressive pet care while creating client trust and improving pets' health. We are looking for an experienced associate to join our 2 veterinarians and highly skilled team. The ideal candidate for this position is a doctor who is passionate about their work, values and thrives in the special culture of our hospital, and effectively communicates and collaborates with our existing team to provide the highest standards of care to our patients. http://www.lenoirveterinaryhospital.com/
About our hospital
- We are a 3-doctor, progressive, and paper-lite practice that offers state-of-the-art medical care
- Exclusively small animal, with some avian, pocket pets and exotics
- Our equipment includes: CR digital radiography, digital dental radiography, complete in-house laboratory, as well as Idexx reference lab, dedicated surgical suite, dedicated dental area, electronic medical records
- Some of the services we offer: in-house pharmacy, preventative medicine, oral health care, spay/neuters, soft tissue and orthopedic surgery, acupuncture, herbal supplements, annual pet wellness plans with monthly payments
- Our senior doctors have a wide breadth of experience and are very willing to share their knowledge and discuss caseloads. They are happy to assist when asked, while encouraging newer associates' independence!
Lenoir is located in the foothills of Western NC. Biking, hiking, snow skiing, and fishing are just a few of the activities we have to offer surrounding our town! We are 20 minutes away from the Blue Ridge Parkway, 30 minutes from Boone (home of Appalachian State University), and an hour drive to Asheville! Lenoir is a fairly small town with lots to offer just minutes away!