Are you looking to work in a progressive veterinary hospital, further develop your own interests within the practice and make a real impact in one of the top hospitals in Long Beach, California? If we caught your attention, we want to meet you.
At Primary Care Animal Hospital we believe that a successful practice starts with a supportive and friendly culture. Founded and operated by veterinarians, in our highly service-oriented hospital we honor and respect those who are truly passionate, real go-getters and compassionate in every step of the way. This is how we’ve assembled a group of 4 top talented doctors and thanks to our progress and growth, we are now ready to add a new member to our successful dream team.
We take pride of our modern, state-of-the-art facility, which now is going through an exciting second expansion. Our staff is the perfect blend of long-term, experienced members with a young, energetic and skilled group of technicians and support staff. And our ample in-house services and resources provide with the right tools to practice medicine at the highest level. All of this has granted us an impressive reputation as one of the best animal hospitals in Long Beach.
Our right candidate is independent, confident and has well-developed and personable communication skills. Ideally will have 3 – 5 years of practice experience, however, recent grads with a combination of internships and residency are welcome to apply.
Our practice attracts only the finest doctors by proudly offering:
- Competitive salaries, an undeniable potential for financial growth, comprehensive benefits
- Flexible schedules that allow focus on both professional development and quality of live
- Professional advancement opportunities in a positive and encouraging hospital environment
- A desirable location in sunny Southern California, minutes away from the beach, with excellent clientele
- Modern building with five exam rooms, 2 large treatment areas, 2 surgery suites, ICU, 3 wards, isolation, doctor and administrative offices
- Digital radiography
- Color Doppler ultrasound unit
- Cardell and SurgiVet BP Pulse Ox ECG spO2 monitors
- Abaxis VS2 and iStat machines for rapid in house diagnostics
- New state of the art Dentistry equipment including ultrasonic scaler, high and low speed handpieces and digital dental radiography
- Flexible and rigid endoscopes for gastrointestinal, nasal, and oral endoscopic procedures
- Fully stocked in house pharmacy
If this sounds like the perfect next step in your career, please forward your CV to our hospital administrator Dave@primaryvetcare.com. Looking forward to meet you!