VCA Regional Institute of Veterinary Emergency and Referral (VCA RIVER) is seeking an experienced Emergency Veterinarian to join our AAHA-accredited, multi-doctor team in friendly Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Our 24/7 ER and Specialty practice offers services in Surgery, Neurology, Emergency/Critical Care, Behavior, Rehabilitation, and Anesthesia—with Internal Medicine and Oncology coming in Summer 2017.
Our 10,000 sq. ft. facility features 6 exam rooms and is well-equipped with CT, MRI, hyperbaric chamber, ultrasound, digital x-ray, therapeutic laser, endoscopy, and tonometry.
Our DVM team holds daily rounds, so our ideal candidate will be interested in teaching and mentoring—especially as we prepare to re-launch our Internship program in the near future.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA RIVER adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Generous CE allowance.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor.
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage.
Scenic Chattanooga is nestled at the foot of the Appalachian Mountains, along the Tennessee River and an easy drive from Nashville to the north and Atlanta to the south. Recently named “The Best Town Ever” by Outside magazine, Chattanooga boasts abundant recreational, cultural, and entertainment activities.
If interested in this opportunity, please click here. You will be taken to the job description on VCAJobs.com, where you can learn more and apply online.