We strive to keep injured or ill animals in their homes instead of being relinquished to shelters due to medical expenses. We support local rescues in their efforts to save shelter animals from euthanasia and restore them to healthy lives.
We are searching for one or more truly exceptional individuals to fill either part-time or full-time, long term positions. Candidates must be highly ethical, motivated, detail-oriented, professional, dedicated and focused. Also must be independent and able to prioritize/handle multiple projects at once in a timely and efficient manner. A positive attitude and excellent communication skills required, as well as endless patience and a great sense of humor. For this position, work is focused on internal medicine rather than surgery.
The ideal candidate for this position has a compelling need to make a significant difference in the lives of the animals and the humans he/she encounters, as well as:
• a strong interest in internal medicine and in working up challenging cases
• a high degree of computer literacy and adaptability to a paperless environment.
• creative problem solving skills
• the ability and willingness to think outside the box
• the ability to work and play well with others
• the willingness to teach and train staff
• the belief that if we are not part of the solution we are part of the problem
2 + years small animal veterinary experience is ideal but exceptional new grads will be considered.
Bethany Animal Hospital is a well established, privately owned, small animal practice. Our support staff is efficient and knowledgeable. We are dedicated to excellence in medicine and patient care while maintaining an informal work environment. We have several active rescue affiliations and an extremely diverse caseload. The owner is a big-hearted animal lover for whom success equals being able to do more. We support the development of special interests and skills that will benefit our patients. Our most recent acquisitions are digital radiography (DR), a doppler, video otoscope and a cold laser.
Our veterinary software system is AVImark.
Our hours are: Monday through Friday 7:30am-8:00pm. No weekends, No on-call.
If you love practicing veterinary medicine and want the opportunity to expand your clinical knowledge and develop new skills, please get in touch! email@example.com or visit our website at www.bethanyanimalhospital.com
Benefits will include:
- AVMA PLIT (liability insurance)
- AzVMA Memberships
- AVMA Memberships
- Continuing Education - $500/1yr or $1000/2yr
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- At cost veterinary care for your own pets
- Health Insurance
- No weekend or on-call shifts
**We are expanding Bethany Animal Hospital! Ask us about all of the new exciting space we are going to have!