VCA New Kent Animal Hospital in Quinton, Virginia is seeking a highly experienced Veterinarian to lead our 3-doctor small animal practice as Medical Director.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a motivated veterinarian to continue practicing medicine while establishing the direction and medical quality of the hospital like an owner would, but without the risks of ownership. Plus, you'll have the solid backing of experts in Operations, Marketing, Human Resources, Payroll, and more, to help you succeed.
High quality medicine is a primary focus at VCA New Kent, so all candidates must be willing and capable of medical leadership and mentorship to the staff and DVM team.
Our well-equipped facility features therapeutic laser, a new dental machine, and a new digital x-ray.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA New Kent adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Generous CE allowance.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor.
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage.
Small town Quinton is located just 15 minutes from the vibrant dining and cultural scene of downtown Richmond, and a couple of hours from Washington, D.C., the mountains, and the beach.
If interested in this opportunity, please click here. You will be taken to the job description on VCAJobs.com, where you can learn more and apply online.