VCA Animal Medical Center of Tucson is seeking an experienced Associate Veterinarian to join our AAHA-accredited, multi-doctor practice in Tucson, Arizona.
Signing/Relocation Bonus offered!
Our practice is centrally located and minutes from the University of Arizona and the Pima Community College Downtown Campus. The building, that is our professional home, has been a long standing veterinary location in Tucson and well known to the communities we serve. Thus, we have built a large and loyal clientele base through our quality of medicine and client service and we are housed in a very established location!
Tucson blends the beauty of the natural world with the excitement and amenities of a thriving city. Enjoy more than 300 sunny days per year and outdoor adventures such as hiking, biking, rock climbing, and cave exploring—as well as the unique culture that the Southwest is known for.
We are seeking a teammate willing to use their superior medical judgment combined with a high level of empathy, confidence and humility to heal pets.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
Additionally, VCA adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Generous CE allowance.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor.
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage.
If interested in this opportunity, please click here. You will be taken to the job description on VCAJobs.com, where you can learn more and apply online.