We are accepting resumes for a Practice Manager for a busy 4 doctor small animal/equine practice located near Xenia, Ohio. The Practice Manager will provide a variety of supervisory, customer satisfaction, marketing, organizational, and reporting functions in support of the veterinary hospital’s growing practice. Our ideal candidate must possess excellent interpersonal, decision making, and problem solving skills.
Primary Areas of Responsibility:
- Marketing - Create and manage the practice’s promotions, advertising, website, and social media in order to achieve hospital marketing goals.
- Client Satisfaction – Responsible for delivering outstanding service to our clients and patients. Develop enhanced programs for client retention and satisfaction. Responsible for resolving occasional client complaints and developing reward and referral programs.
- Leadership/Human Resources – Directly supervise and develop a staff of 14 employees (Veterinarians, Receptionists, Veterinarian Assistants and Technicians). Manage schedule and payroll reporting for the practice. Understand and ensure compliance with employment/labor Laws.
- Facilities – Responsible for creating and maintaining an appealing and efficient environment for both staff and clients. Responsible for ordering and stocking of supplies and retail products. Efficiently manages inventory, turns and new product offerings.
- Reporting/Financial – Responsible for determining when credit will be extended to clients and for the timely collection of accounts receivable, entering accounts payable, fee schedules, payroll, including company and employee monthly and quarterly taxes, benefits, purchasing, planning and budgeting.
- Business Development and Growth - The ideal candidate has experience in managing a close-knit team, excellent communication skills, likes to collaborate and look for ways to partner and grow the business.
We offer a salary plus full benefits package including health insurance, dental/vision insurance, paid vacation/sick leave, and pet care discounts.
A full job description and list of responsibilities is available by request upon submission of your resume.