Veterinary Specialty and Emergency Center in Thousand Oaks is growing quickly and is in need of Emergency Veterinarians and/or a Critical Care Specialist to lead the department.
Yes, there are lots of specialty practices in California, but here are a few things we think you will appreciate about us:
Great location - We are in southern Ventura County which means you are near enough to LA to dine well, shop well, play well, but, we are far enough that if you want nothing to do with the spotlight, you never have to go there.
- If the beach is more your style, we have some of the best.
- If the mountains are what call you, well, we have those nearby too.
- If wine tasting is your perfect day off, look no further than Santa Barbara, just up the road.
- And if snow is something you like to see only on vacation, we can guarantee that!
We’re medium sized – Cardiology, Dentistry, Emergency/Critical Care, Internal Medicine, Surgery – big enough for steady caseload, small enough to provide excellent service and get to know your clients.
We’re innovative – Interventional procedures with a full catheterization lab, hyperbaric oxygen therapy for expediting healing, a full spectrum of scopes to perform diagnostics and minimally invasive treatments. Most of all, we are committed to incorporating the latest advancements to ensure the very best care.
We want some who can:
- Lead and/or be part of a stable team of emergency veterinarians who are motivated by the ability to deliver quality care
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, a good work ethic, and a willingness to mentor emergency veterinarians and technicians
- Work as a team to nurture relationships with primary care veterinarians in our community
If this sounds like you, we’d like to chat. If it sounds like someone you know, please pass this along. We are willing to help with relocation and an offer a benefit package that includes balance and quality of life. For more information or to have a confidential conversation, please contact Lindsay Tangeman, DVM, DACVIM at 805.492.2436 or email@example.com.