VCA Rock Creek Animal Hospital is seeking an experienced Associate Veterinarian to join our well-established, AAHA-accredited small animal practice in Aloha, Oregon—located just outside of Portland.
In this position you’ll use your superior medical judgment combined with a high level of empathy, confidence and humility to heal pets. We’ll help you sharpen your edge through continuing education, and as a General Practitioner with VCA, you’ll have access to our brain trust of board certified Specialists, among the many resources of North America’s leader in veterinary medicine. Must be available to work some evening shifts.
Our well-equipped facility features digital radiography, ultrasound, and endoscopy.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA Rock Creek adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Generous CE allowance.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor.
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage.
If interested in this opportunity, please click here. You will be taken to the job description on VCAJobs.com, where you can learn more and apply online.